Parking & Drop-Off
Admission is charged PER VEHICLE for parking AND drop-off.
Rideshare passengers should be prepared to pay in cash upon exiting their ride.
Burn Night Speaker
Burn Night Speaker: Warren Barhorst
After visiting Bonfire, Coach Jackie Sherrill was inspired to field walkons from the Aggie student body. Warren Barhorst '88 was one of 13 out of the initial 400+ who tried out to represent the 12th Man on the field. In service to the 12th Man, Barhorst would play a critical role in what is now another gameday 12th Man tradition.
We were honored to have his help at Stack, and we are motivated for him to share his 12th Man story with you at Burn.
Times are approximate.
Show up early to Burn and enjoy food from many local vendors.
- 1775 Texas Pit BBQ
- Doughnut Darlin
- Meat Kabobs
- Mama's Corny Cob
- Sweet Pops Kettle Corn
- B&B Concession
- Texas Funnel Cakes & More
Share your Bonfire motivation and pick shirts, koozies, and bumper stickers from the Green Pot trailer. "Burn Night" shirts feature the Last Shift photo of Bonfire 2019. Supplies at Burn will be limited, so show up early. All orders placed online will ship after Burn.
Rules & Policies
All of the following rules apply to every individual and vehicle on Site. “Site” includes but is not limited to the spectating, parking, and VIP areas. Law enforcement will be on hand for Burn.
- At any time, anyone can be removed from Burn at the Organizers’ discretion.
- No alcohol, firearms, or illegal substances are allowed anywhere on Site.
- Attendees must park in the designated parking areas at Site. There is no parking along any road, or at any other location, public or private.
- No pedestrian admission/readmission.
- Obey all signage, perimeters, and barriers.
- No horseplay.
- If any person’s action(s) are deemed unsafe by the Organizers, he/she will be removed from Burn immediately, even if no specific rule has been broken.
- If there is any question as to any rule, or in the case of a situation has not been addressed by these guidelines, Organizers will have final determination and ruling.