Burn the Hell Outta Bonfire
For the home game, Bonfire burns Wednesday before the game. That means there’s also a Yell Practice at Kyle Field. To accommodate incoming traffic following campus Yell Practice, Burn times may deviate from the schedule bellow. Again, show up early. We’d hate for you to be in line outside the gates when we put the torches to Stack.
Burn Day Schedule
- 12 pm
- Gates open, free admission
- 4 pm
- $10 admission per vehicle
- 6 pm
- $20 admission per vehicle
- 8:30 pm
- Dark Thirty, Burn Night Speaker
- 8:50 pm
- Bonfire Burns
To encourage carpooling, admission to Burn will only be charged per vehicle, not per person. Additionally, the earlier you arrive, the less admission costs. Bring as many motivated Aggies as you can pack legally and safely. And come out early.
- 12 pm – 4pm Free
- 4 pm – 6pm $10 per car
- 6 pm – 11pm $20 per car
All of the following rules apply to every individual and vehicle on Site. “Site” includes but is not limited to the spectating, parking, and VIP areas. Law enforcement will be on hand for Burn.
- At any time, anyone can be removed from Burn at the Organizers’ discretion.
- No alcohol, firearms, or illegal substances are allowed anywhere on Site.
- Attendees must park in the designated parking areas at Site. There is no parking along any road, or at any other location, public or private.
- No pedestrian admission/readmission.
- Obey all signage, perimeters, and barriers.
- No horseplay.
- If any person’s action(s) are deemed unsafe by the Organizers, he/she will be removed from Burn immediately, even if no specific rule has been broken.
- If there is any question as to any rule, or in the case of a situation has not been addressed by these guidelines, Organizers will have final determination and ruling.