Burn Day Schedule
- 12 pm
- Gates open for drop-off
- 8:30 pm
- Dark Thirty, Burn Night Speaker
- 8:50 pm
- Bonfire Burns
To encourage early arrival, admission is tiered. The earlier you arrive, the lower the cost of admission. Children 12 and under are admitted free.
We will be listing watch events around the world. Come together around the Undying Flame live with your club, your buddies, and your family. Live broadcast is provided by TexAgs.
All of the following rules apply to every individual and vehicle on Site. “Site” includes but is not limited to the spectating, parking, and VIP areas. Law enforcement will be on hand for Burn.
- At any time, anyone can be removed from Burn at the Organizers’ discretion.
- No alcohol, firearms, or illegal substances are allowed anywhere on Site.
- Attendees must park in the designated parking areas at Site. There is no parking along any road, or at any other location, public or private.
- No pedestrian admission/readmission.
- Obey all signage, perimeters, and barriers.
- No horseplay.
- If any person’s action(s) are deemed unsafe by the Organizers, he/she will be removed from Burn immediately, even if no specific rule has been broken.
- If there is any question as to any rule, or in the case of a situation has not been addressed by these guidelines, Organizers will have final determination and ruling.