Burn the Hell Outta Bonfire
Bonfire is the undying flame of love that every loyal Aggie carries in his heart for the school. And Bonfire burns again in 2013(-14). It has been more than 80 years since a Burn outside of the t.u. rivalry. Be there as Bonfire marches on.
Admission is per vehicle. Bring as many motivated Aggies as you can pack legally and safely. And come out early.
- 12 pm - 4pm Free
- 4 pm - 6pm $10 per car
- 6 pm - 11pm $20 per car
Parking & Admission
To encourage carpooling, admission to Burn will only be charged per vehicle, not per person. Additionally, the earlier you arrive, the less admission costs. Attendees must park in designated parking areas at Burn.
- No parking on the road side. Parking on any road impedes traffic, and is a serious safety hazard.
- No parking on any other property, public or private. Parking on other properties may be trespassing, an imposition to our neighbors, and a safety hazard.
- No pedestrian admission/readmission. Walking along roads is dangerous, especially at night. Roadside pedestrians also slow vehicle traffic. Finally, this ensures that no vehicles are left on any road side, or on any other property.
Law enforcement will be on hand and will write tickets for violations. Additionally, violators may be towed.
Burn Day Schedule
This year, Bonfire burns the night before the home game. That means there's also a Midnight Yell Practice at Kyle Field. To accommodate those that wish to attend both events, Burn will start promptly at 8 pm. Again, show up early. We'd hate for you to be in line outside the gates when we put the torches to Stack.
- 12 pm Gates open, free admission
- 4 pm $10 admission per vehicle
- 6 pm $20 admission per vehicle
- 8 pm (dark thirty) Bonfire Burns
- 8:15 pm Burn Night speaker
- 8:30 pm Bonfire Yell Practice
- Last Corps Trip
- "Spirit of Aggieland"
All of the following rules apply to every individual and vehicle on Site. "Site" includes but is not limited to the spectating, parking, and VIP areas. Law enforcement will be on hand for Burn.
- At any time, anyone can be removed from Burn at the Organizers' discretion.
- No alcohol, firearms, or illegal substances are allowed anywhere on Site.
- Attendees must park in the designated parking areas at Site. There is no parking along any road, or at any other location, public or private.
- No pedestrian admission/readmission.
- Obey all signage, perimeters, and barriers.
- No horseplay.
- If any person's action(s) are deemed unsafe by the Organizers, he/she will be removed from Burn immediately, even if no specific rule has been broken.
- If there is any question as to any rule, or in the case of a situation has not been addressed by these guidelines, Organizers will have final determination and ruling.